Fire Protection Insulation Board Installer vacancy in Cambridgeshire (213ls)
|Salary:||£22,000 - £30,000|
|Sectors:||Construction, Consultancy, Engineering, General|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
With a turnover of £50 million, this company is looking for two Ex-Military employees to bolster its operations in Cambridgeshire. You will be based out of Cambridgeshire, and travel a reasonable distance to client’s premises. Your role will be the installation of insulation, and associated fire protection cladding to a high standard.
Please note you need a CSCS card to be submitted for this role
• Removal of old insulation
• Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements
• Determine the amount and type of insulation needed
• Measure and cut insulation to fit into walls and around pipes
• Fasten insulation in place with staples, tape, or screws
• Use compressors to spray insulation into spaces
• Install plastic barriers to protect insulation from moisture
• Follow safety guidelines
• Current full driving license
• Due to restrictions on our company vehicle insurance applicants must be 21 years old and have 2 years driving experience
• A good working knowledge of Installing Rockwool or similar fire barriers in roof spaces is advantageous
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Measure and cut insulation materials and perform basic fabrication work
• CSCS card
• Experience of working without direct supervision, using initiative and working to deadlines with a flexible approach to working hours
• Experience of complying with health and safety
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Self-motivated and committed personality
• Ability to safely work in confined areas
• Complete paperwork provided as part of the Job Pack
• Acceptance of working away when necessary according to business requirements
• Willingness to complete a CRB check before commencement of work
What’s In it for you?
• Weekly Pay
• Company Van
• Company Uniform
• £21,840 – £25,500 PA Plus bonus - top earnings up to £33,000
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
01 July 2020
Technical Leader Digital RF
10 December 2019
- South East and West Midlands
20 February 2020
General Duties / Outdoor Instructor
- Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, Ireland
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
01 July 2020
Technical Leader Digital RF
24 June 2020
- Hackney, London
- up to £30k
up to £30k
22 June 2020
Parkguard Patrol Officer
- North London, North East London, West London and Hertfordshire
- £28,500 to £33,000
£28,500 to £33,000
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering