FM Supervisor and Site Security Lead (263jc)
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will need to be confident, practical and flexible with the ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of duties. Additionally, you must be IT literate with experience of the Microsoft Office suite and have good numeracy and communication skills.
Based at Peterborough One Retail Park, the role requires prior supervisory experience as you will be overseeing a small team of facilities assistants. In addition to supporting the Facilities Manager (FM) in the smooth operation of the retail park, the candidate is also expected to provide adequate security cover while on site.
Therefore, your duties will consist of:
• Providing supervision for current site facilities assistants including organising rotas, leave cover and workloads.
• Ensure the development of effective internal relationships with park retailers and contract staff.
• Ensuring company standards of Facilities Management and Health and Safety are applied to the Retail Park.
• Working with the FM to prove a proactive service in respect of Facilities Management.
• Ensuring the highest level of compliance with respect to Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation along with Risk Management procedures.
• Providing a presentable point of contact for tenants and as a liaison with the Facilities and Asset Managers.
• Proactively leading on the day to day management of planned maintenance and repair programmes.
• Assist the FM with invoice approval whilst feeding back foreseeable service charge costs.
• Providing an onsite point of contact for contractors, tenants and agents.
• Provide support, direction and monitor the performance of contractors measured against set SLA’s.
• Provide assistance and coaching to onsite maintenance team to ensure achievement of performance goals.
• Manage the external maintenance team to prioritise workload to ensure both Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and reactive works are progressed effectively.
• Contributing to the development and implementation of the park’s PPM schedule.
• Ensure all retailer fit-outs are carried out in line with company procedures.
• To be on call in the event of an emergency.
My client is seeking an individual who has security, building management and customer facing experience ideally from a shopping centre environment with security knowledge holding a valid SIA license to assist onsite.
You will need the following skills:
• Customer Facing Experience: 3 years (Essential)
• Facilities Management: 1-3 years (Preferred)
• Security: 1-3 years (Preferred)
• Education: GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
• Licences: SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Preferred)
• Driving Licence (Preferred)
In return they are offer a good starting salary for a 37.5 hr week, with 25 days holiday, company phone, on going training and free parking on site.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
19 February 2019
- Excellent Package
15 February 2019
Technical Specialist – Networks (273jc) – Birmingham - Excellent Salary
- Birmingham, UK
- Excellent Salary
15 February 2019
Technical Support – Networks
- Excellent Salary
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Over the years I have registered with several different agencies (civilian and military) and not one has ever been of any use to me whatsoever, either not finding me any work or, worse, sending me to assignments which were totally unsuitable.
It was only by chance that a colleague told me of Ex-Mil Recruitment and I registered with you and you responded by return, since which time you have been in regular communication with me, giving advice and guidance and most especially close liaison with the employer offering the vacancy.
With your assistance I attended two interviews, the first to make selection from several candidates which whittled us down to three and the second (yesterday) to make a final decision from the three remaining, from which I was delighted to be offered the post.
This is all down to your personal excellent communications and liaison and I am most grateful.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering