Vacancy - Quality Technician 381jc
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
The Company is a world leader in the research and development of cybersecurity. We provide encryption, network protection, automated payments, tactical and commercial communications and telemetry systems, covert and mobile surveillance systems and situational awareness technology to defence, public sector and commercial customers worldwide. The Company prides itself on providing state of the art development tools, an excellent working environment and career development opportunities for employees in the very exciting cybersecurity domain.
The Company develops secure communications devices and cryptographic equipment protecting such things as the worldwide internet, credit card transactions, military platforms and personnel. Their Hardware Security Module is used to help secure the Internet DNS system, and also by many other commercial organisations such as Mastercard, Apple, Google, VeriSign and Shell. They have also developed and continue to develop next generation cryptographic products for the UK MoD and export markets involving leading edge hardware, firmware and software."
The Quality Technician will be responsible for maintaining the quality of output from business process as required by the customer/project focus, to include guiding corrective and improvement activity as necessary to ensure that quality objectives and customer needs are consistently met.
Working within Communication Systems and based in the Company’s Greenford facility, the Quality Technician will ensure project quality plans are implemented in line with CIS and customer specifications/requirements whilst verifying that defined quality objectives and deliverables are consistently met and reporting through line management when they are not.
• Implement project/product quality plans thereby ensuring that customer flow down conditions and relevant quality conditions are met.
• Carry out goods inward, in process, final and first article inspections to verify that defined process is consistently producing product that meets all applicable specification.
• Audit production processes in order to provide confidence that relevant manufacturing and quality plans have been implemented and results are delivered as planned.
• Provide support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions such that continual improvement is assured and repeat defects do not occur.
• Implement and improve the quality processes within CIS to ensure that the quality of the company’s products and services meets the needs of our customers and that quality procedures employed are cost effective and efficient.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
• Promote a quality-focused culture within the business.
• Any other duties as and when required.
• Manage security of information as defined in the Security Manual.
• The successful candidate will; possess a full UK driving license and be able to travel within the UK when required by project demands; have the ability to obtain and maintain SC level
• Be able to correctly analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, and specifications
• BTEC Level 3, ONC or equivalent qualified, ideally in a business field or may have equivalent verifiable experience.
• Manufacturing/Production experience desirable.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office package
The Company offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme based on company profit/cash targets, 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy additional 5 days, a flexible Company benefits scheme you can tailor to suit your needs, competitive Pension scheme with Life Assurance, flexible start/finish times, a confidential Employee Support Helpline, free car parking
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
15 February 2019
Technical Support – Networks
- Excellent Salary
21 May 2019
Senior Field Service Engineer
- Excellent Salary Base
Excellent Salary Base
03 May 2019
Comms Engineering Manager
- North London
- £50-60k + Benefits
£50-60k + Benefits
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
16 September 2019
HGV Driver / Rigger
- London (Various)
13 September 2019
Head of Supply Chain
- High Wycombe
- £ Highly Competitive
£ Highly Competitive
13 September 2019
Fire and Flood Cleaning Technician
- £19-24k DOE
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering